jueves, 7 de junio de 2012

Short Dialogue 16- The bathroom





A brother and sister argue about going into the bathroom in the morning.

Maria: Peter, get out of the bathroom right now!
Peter: Coming.
Maria: I need to get into the bathroom.
Peter: Wait a moment, I'm in the shower.
Maria: Open up or I'll be late for work!

(Peter finally opens the door)

Peter: I'm done.
Maria: Hurry up I have to put my make-up on.
Peter: Why don't you put your make-up on in your
room?

Exercise:

1. What is Peter doing in the bathroom?
a. He is having a shower.
b. He is brushing his teeth.
c. He is shaving.

2. Why is Maria in a hurry?
a. Because she has to go to work.
b. Because she has to go to class.
c. Because she doesn't want to wait.

3. What does Maria want to do in the bathroom?
a. Maria wants to comb her hair.
b. Maria wants to put on her make-up.
c. Maria wants to take a shower.

Leave your answers...



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario