lunes, 21 de mayo de 2012

Short Dialogue 7- Do you play any sport?




Two old friends meet on the street.

Paul: How are you doing, Marc?
Marc: Hi, Paul! How are you?
Paul: Fine, you look well.
Marc: That's what I'm trying for, I play a lot of sport.
Paul: What sports do you play?
Marc: On Mondays and Wednesdays I play football, on Tuesdays I go swimming and cycling…
Paul: And do you have time to be with your girlfriend?
Marc: I don't have a girlfriend anymore.

Exercise:

1. How is Marc doing?
a. Marc is very fat.
b. Marc looks well.
c. Marc doesn't look well.

2. When does Marc go cycling?
a. Marc goes cycling on Wednesdays.
b. Marc goes cycling on Tuesdays.
c. Marc goes cycling on Mondays.

3. Why does Marc have so much free time?
a. Because he doesn't have a girlfriend anymore.
b. Because he doesn't have a job.
c. Because he is on holiday.

Leave your answers here...(comment)



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario