lunes, 21 de mayo de 2012

Short Dialogue 9- What's your job?




Two secondary school students talk about their future.

Anna: Do you know what you want to study yet?
Marc: I don't know, I want to be a doctor, but the
degree is too difficult.
Anna: You could also be a nurse.
Marc: Yes, I think I'm going to study nursing. And you?
Anna: I want to be a teacher.
Marc: My sister is a teacher and she loves her job.
Anna: I want to be a teacher to have the holidays.


Exercise:

1. What would Marc like to be when he is older?
a. Nurse
b. Doctor
c. Policeman

2. What would Anna like to be when she is older?
a. Doctor
b. Teacher
c. Nurse

3. What does Anna like about that job?
a. To have a good salary
b. To have a lot of holidays
c. To have an interesting job

Leave your answers here... (comment)




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario